Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Time of my Life

If u would ask me how i feel, i would also say im good. And start talking about how it goes at work and with my family. But how i really feel, i probably wouldn't know completely. 
I feel fine, i am happy, i wake up every day and actually quite excited about going to work. 
I feel good knowing i like what i do and that i am actually quite good at it. 
In terms of some achievements i could improve - to stand better in my position next to my co-workers, but i'm working on that. 
I am content that my days are flexible, i can work more or less with no guilt. And i still smile at the end of the day. 
I go home to a calm place of mine. And yes i might have to cook, clean, wash, you name it! 
And yes it may be empty. But it's mine. 
I could meet friends, visit family or just go out without having to worry about anyone but me. 
I am lucky in many ways. But in some ways, like you it is easy to distant myself from things that also matters.

It was not a plan to be single all this time. 
It was not a plan to avoid motherhood for the time being. 
It was not a plan to rebuild my confidence and motivation for dreaming again.
It was not a plan to meet you. But i did and you do make me smile.

Now - is always the time of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment