Thursday, June 24, 2010

Life is a journey not a destination..


Traveling.
Second generation migrant.
Exotic background.
Cold home.
Traveling when possible.
Experiencing, not running away.
Being healthy, not relaxing.
Educating the mind, not just observing.
Amateur photographer.
Capturing the moments.
Seeing the world with my eyes?
Or seeing the world as it should be?

I breathe, I facebook, I flickr, I read, I travel, I take photos, I learn.
I live.

Trying to express my self differently this time. Shorter I hope. Life’s not always long. We need to feel. We need to express, while we can. 2009 is past, so are the years prior to this. 2010 I have learned a lot more than I could ever imagine in such a short time. It’s only June. I love traveling. I love taking pictures. Writing, I need to polish, expressing my thoughts I need to practice. Seeing things more positively is one thing I’ve learned and realised this year…

Blogging starts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment