Saturday, July 3, 2010

Starting 2010..

Will take you back to January.

My dad moves in.

Time goes by fast.

Always up for something.

My mom’s dramatic. I miss my mom.

I miss my dad.

I miss the family I once had.

Not into rhyme.


I still have family, I have two.


My first trip 2010. February, Zürich. Visiting a long-missed friend and her new family.

I met Noah. And had a wonderful shorttrip.


March. Prior to my most essential experience, personal journey this year.

Getting ready for the big thing. Setting appointments, productionplan, requests, jogging, shopping for gifts, finishing and planning at work. Finally leaving. Paradise, her we come. Travelling with an art director. Meeting her at the airport is like watching a movie from the 80’s. Sweet couple - artsy people waiting in exitement in the long terrible line 8-9 am. Packed lightly. Dressed casual, as if we were just going for a walk. Loved the hat. Checking in.


Seated at the end part of the plane. Not my personal favorite. It works out though. In my favor. We’ve both booked aisle. More space. And air. Am sitting next to young white boys, teenagish. Group tour it seems. And Ditte gets the side of anxious Filipinos waiting to go home. We start slow, reading, listening to music, eating first meal, starting to play with our monitors. Watching the first movie.


Japanese. Don’t remember the title. A young man losing his prominent job. Moving back to the home his mom left him in a small village. Along he brings a young wife. He gets a new job. But not just any job. He’s the chosen one. It of course ends with a nice expected twist and everyone’s accepting his choice of living. Made me think of, it doesn’t matter what you do as long as you’re happy about it. I’m happy i’m on vacation. Not having any expectations

No comments:

Post a Comment