
So, I'm at the point where I can't finish a few posts I've started on.. again.. Wanting to blog badly, I'm trying to find an easier topic.. and I come to think of me being alone in my apartment again, which is rather nice. I've cooked several days in a row now, having the freedom to move around and just be myself again.
Wonderful.
It's weird, how liberating and different my apartment feels, just because my dad moved out and in next door and there is an actual door between us now. A good weird.
After 10 months.
It's mine.. again.
It wasn't all bad having to share everything with my father, but from winter transforming into summer gives you more activities than summer transforming into winter, just saying it was good timing if anything. Now it's time to take it slow again, and if that happens to include staying in more, i'll take it!
I've started to invite people over again, and it suits me perfectly as my schedule isn't that hectic as of now, coming home to nothing, no other mess than my own.
It may not be a big house with 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, with a terrace, a garden and a white fence. I may not have an ocean view or even be on the top of a mountain with my own private lake. Am not even allowed pets here, though a cute puppy would be good company. Climate at this part of the world does require extra layers even under your skinny jeans that already feels too tight, gloves, scarf and a hood, yup.. all the heavy layers on again even though the sun may be shining outside.. longer nights, shorter days... Autumn is slowly transforming.. it's getting colder out there, and in here :(

It's not a nipa hut in the good end of the South East, nor a new built house in the best located areas.. But candle-light evenings after a day's work, a good book, tv on, a laptop or a game of solitaire by yourself and a nice warm quilt on my new couch may do it..
I know in fact, I'm home..
No comments:
Post a Comment