I found i had a miss call on my phone and message on the answering machine; I listened and I heard someone walking, then faster and faster and she started running, I listened for a while and all of a sudden I opened my laptop to blog…Just thought of time, and how fast it goes, you walk, you run.. and you do get somewhere, whether fast or slow.. as long as you have a destination you’ll get there.. My friend who I miss too much, left this message.. She's always on her way somewhere, maybe not always the right timing, and maybe she's never on time, lol.. but she gets there.. and it was a perfect message from her.. although not excactly on purpose.. hehe
Now at the end of the month, contemplating on January 2011 and seemingly had a good start in the new year.. The itch I say, comes to me; when I know I need to do something, new? more? different? - like travel? shoot? eat? buy a new thing? new clothes? write a new blogpost! whatever itch it is, I know the new year and January are perfect for these! ..even the long awaited runs, my body has been longing for, while shoveling tons of holiday and winter food to keep me happy and warm, and after now in-taking all the supposedly less fattening january edibles I so much see as an alternative diet. LOL - not compelety true, I still have as much rice on my plate as I used to, but normal routines has begun, and crisp bread at work is on the menu again.. there you go, meetings and other extra-curricular activities have started, so time and too much good food are not always working together :) snow is gone, cold is still triggering and all in all the first months of the year still gloomy ;)
The itch for shopping, perfect as January sale’s here! Itch for travel well even more perfect combining those two, with a short trip to London!
Itch for new things and challenges, indeed I was met with a challenge of helping a Filipina in the way I have seen my parents help others, seriously contemplating on why life for many migrants start like this... itching further, starting my new position as accountant for the Sierra Leone project while introducing “my own system” to the new trainees, and also not yet official - taking my new position as one of the top seats in our org... how many itches could I have left for this whole year?! Well, lots yet.. apparently! I am turning a nice number at this year’s birthday, so the itches will continue.. itch for friends who I miss terribly! as a few have left me this month, which was something I could do without :(
physically I am itching as my new tat, my first ink is now in the process of healing.. and I thought this itch funny enough would be a real symbol of this year to come and all the wants and needs to do for me… Flaking and healing is what my ink itch is all about ahora.. "Thankful to a new friend who warns me of a terrible itch. yes, a terrible one and he made a mark beyond that itch"... hahaha.. insertion from another friend who wished to contribute to this post.. hahaha.. ayan, hah!
And my itch for writing my first blog of 2011 is now scratched! And done…
As I just finished reading one of my fave friend’s first post of 2011 about all the love and her new romance and the new year, I know when it itches succumb to it, and either let it heal or answer the itch the best way, to make yourself happy! 2011! Let’s make this itch worthwhile!

No comments:
Post a Comment