A short conversation with my favorite friend across seas, having shared to me the status of her heart these past weeks and days; she buzzes and says "he is infront of me now eating", I reply: "i can hear your heart beat, but im unsure if it's beating fast or normal?"
As it is in this season, time has been crazy and everyone suddenly had to get to do everything all at once; for me it was to see my friends, I had too little time on too few days in a week, but I was able to see some during the whole month of december and some at christmas parties.. A wonderful and cozy dinner at my humble casa I had with two dear friends of mine start of the week, and it ended with hot tea, cupcakes, c-vitamins a pack of playing cards where one of the two was reading our fortune.
He had so wanted to read my fortune, and I've as always been sceptic and hesitant, but I gave in this very evening, and he goes; cut the stack in three, so i did.. then he put them together in one stack again, and said knock on it and make a wish or ask a question, again so I did. He then asked me to pick out thirteen as he lay them out as if domino pieces that had fallen in a line. He started reading the cards, starting with the 13, we did this 3 times. He asked me if I heard what I wanted or needed to hear, regarding my wish or question. I said I kind of did yeah; but as this wish had nothing to do with the matters of the heart, matters of the heart did appear in this fortunetelling.. funny, as I don't usually have this done; because I am a person that think about things a lot but I'm also a person who'd like to think I choose my own ways, but still I think it's funny how close he came to the status of my heart in present.
In short, he said; there are three men in my life right now, I have a plan, and therefore cannot make my decision, I will fall in love in June, and my plan will go through in May, a fourth man, who's married and has a child, will come along and I will choose him.. hmm..
|

No comments:
Post a Comment