Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Black dogs..

..Dreams..
A short insertion, as I thought I kind of need to remind myself of this incident.
I woke up this morning, remembering my dream, of course as it usually is, probably only a part of a bigger dream.
I was walking outside it was dark, but the light form buildings and the area I was walking through gave much light. It did not seem late, in fact there was a lot of people, it seemed I was going to a grocery store. Anyway on my way, I met a lot of people with dogs. Black dogs to be exact. I did not notice the people, mostly the dogs, as there were so many and they were all black. Most of them in leash as they were out for a walk with their masters. Big, small, chubby, thin.. almost all sizes. Even black dogs in leash waiting for their masters outside a store or something. A lot of them looked at me or paid attention to me, most of them were moving their tales happily, some of them wanted to go to me… a few looked at me kind of suspiciously. And just before I reached the store I woke up and suddenly a person came to mind.
Typically when you think of a lot of things a whole day until just before going to bed, this will reflect in your sleep / dreams... As I was not exactly disturbed by the dream, and did not find it directly scary or even heavy, it was just very strange to me that there were a lot of black dogs. I did not consider if I had been stressing about any particular thoughts the whole day yesterday, although… hmmm..
After reading the different ideas of how to interpret the symbols in this dream, I could sort of point it to myself, though I hadn’t thought much of that part of my life, which could well be the exact point. I read a message from a friend last night, partly saying; “…I’m just under a lot of things, and plans are falling apart, i just need to sort it out...i really feel lost already” and as that person was who came to mind when I woke up, it just got me curious of what the meaning of this dream could be.
Anyway, back to work. And more thoughts of reality will slowly set its place into my mind on this gloomy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment