A
woman without a job in the west, who is pursuing you as a man, isn't frowned
upon but regarded as a woman who needs a strong man to protect her and save
her.
A woman
without a job who lives in a third world / developing country who is
pursuing you as man, might be judged as someone who uses her body for her
own economic security and interest, maybe frowned upon but at the end of the
day also just regarded as a woman who needs a strong man to protect her and
save her.
A
man without a job in the west, who is pursuing you as a woman, might be frowned
upon a little as there must be an explanation for his unemployment.
A
man without a job and who lives in a third world / developing country who is
pursuing you as a woman, is regarded with skepticism and perceived on guard and
cautiously, as he must be pursuing you solely to get a better life for himself
and his family.
I
just want to be in your arms.
I
wake up early, you want to make me breakfast. I want to stay in your
arms. I hurry to the bus, you ask me to take care. I want a hug from your
arms. I catch the train. At work, my boss is nagging me. you'll send me
messages tell me to hang in there and remind me I have a job. I smile, I finish
work. You ask how my day was, you say you're hungry and bid me goodnight. I
just want to be in your arms. I miss you.
Think.
feel. just do it. don't do it. love is not enough. you have to live a little.
but think. think some more. don't fear. stand up for your heart. I'm scared,
I'm afraid, I'm terrified, I'm not a kid, I'm not a teenager.
Stop
thinking. fly. I'll close my eyes and make a wish to be where-ever I want to
be. In your arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment