My mom lost a sister today.
My 3 uncles lost a sister.
My aunt lost a sister.
My 5 cousins lost their mom today.
My cousins lost an aunt.
15 nephews and nieces lost their grandma.
She always thought of us.
She seldom forget. She always remembers.
She spoke her mind and heart.
She always reminded, scolded, and taught us lessons.
She always had a point.
She is not always right.
She is old fashioned.
She is not always warm and sweet.
She is not always smiling.
But she always loves, she laughs and she taught us all well.
We will miss her.
We will never forget.
I lost my aunt today..
This is for you tia Nena:
"I Want To Go With The One I Love"
[Original]
Ich will mit dem gehen, den ich liebe.
Ich will nicht ausrechnen, was es kostet.
Ich will nicht nachdenken, ob es gut ist.
Ich will nicht wissen, ob er mich liebt.
Ich will mit ihm gehen, den ich liebe.
[Translation]
I want to go with the one I love.
I do not want to calculate the cost.
I do not want to think about whether it's good.
I do not want to know whether he loves me.
I want to go with whom I love.
-Bertolt Brecht
No comments:
Post a Comment