Just told my friend, that my blog is getting in too serious a mode.
Don't know if that is subconsciously intended. hehehe..
I know I have a lot in mind, practicing writing simultanously may not quite leave a very casual,
laid back trace of me. hahaha..
Anyhow, continue travelling...
Travelling is not merely about going abroad, leaving country borders physically.
I feel it is as much to be leaving borders within your self, exploring your own limitations.
Didn't think I would ever have done what I in 1,5 year now have accomplished.
Participated in a theatrical play - check.
Our art director asked if I would be interested in another collaboration, which after 9-10 months finally and unfortunately now have finished.

Don't know if that is subconsciously intended. hehehe..
I know I have a lot in mind, practicing writing simultanously may not quite leave a very casual,
laid back trace of me. hahaha..
Anyhow, continue travelling...
Travelling is not merely about going abroad, leaving country borders physically.
I feel it is as much to be leaving borders within your self, exploring your own limitations.
Didn't think I would ever have done what I in 1,5 year now have accomplished.
Participated in a theatrical play - check.
Our art director asked if I would be interested in another collaboration, which after 9-10 months finally and unfortunately now have finished.

Video installation - check.
I wonder, by me taking part in these kind of issues of improving the au pair conditions through my organisation and network and participating in acting and shouting out the stories of these girls.
I been wondering how I can share mine, my mother's, my parents', their people's...
or "our" story...
or "our" story...
My trip in spring.
The most essential trip I had this year, utterly amazing.
Coming home to my parents' country, to work. no expectations.
My oh my, no expectations equals most enriching experience.
Which it was.
Given that I am second generation migrant and never lived outside my birthcountry.
Given that I only know about pinoys from my family, our neighbors, our small community, TFC, internet, news on TV, frequent visits every second or third year to the Philippines.
This was utterly nothing I was prepared to experience.
New perspectives. New thoughts. New ways of seeing things.
Working with a filmproduction - check.
The energy. the pace. the vibe. the thoughts. the casualty. the being laid-back. the ideas. the initiatives.
the gimiks. the act of not caring, but really knowing too much.the common-ess of this.
amazing.
All who left to work abroad. All who work with care.
Global care.Thoughts are evolving. I know this.
Sightseeing. Tarciers and pythons.
Traces of typhoon Ondoy. Development. Rural areas. Slum.
Inspiring. Touching. I understand. I know.
I enjoy. I am touched. I cry.
I transcribe. I translate.
I am inspired.
Closer friends. New found friends.
Mogwai. Cheers.
New experience. The capital.
Mogwai. Cheers.
New experience. The capital.
Busy. Busy. Busy.
5 months after.
While having meetings after meetings.
Searching for the right women.
Finally 6 days.
2 towns.
Installations.
Interactive participation.
Shout out, be heard.
Listen to us, see us.
Paradise - A Pinoy Café.



No comments:
Post a Comment